As your eye care provider and friend, I hope that you and your family have been safe and healthy during this unprecedented and challenging time of COVID-19.
I am pleased to announce that we have reopened our office on Monday, June 8, 2020, and hope that you will return soon as our patient.
To assure your safety, and that of our staff, we have put in place the following procedures in accordance with state and federal COVID-19 re-opening guidelines:
- All patients will be seen by appointment only. This includes exams, eyeglass dispensing, and contact lens dispensing.
- All patients and staff must wear face masks and use hand sanitizer upon entering the office. Your remote temperature and pulse ox will also be taken upon arrival.
- The staff area has been reconfigured with plexiglass barriers to enhance social distancing.
- Only 1 person will be allowed in the office at a time.
- Upon arrival, call us at 617-387-1904 from your cell phone and we will open the door.
- We will ask questions about signs/symptoms of any illness, as well as recent overseas travel, and contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19. Please do not be offended; this is for everyone’s safety.
- All equipment and the reception area will be sanitized between appointments.
Thank you for your support and cooperation as we go through this challenging reopening process together to respect and protect each other’s safety and health. Let me know if you have any additional concerns that we can address to assure your next visit is one you can feel confident about.
Please contact the office at 617-387-1904 to schedule your appointment.
We have recently updated our office!
I look forward to seeing you again soon, and until then, be well and stay healthy.
Dr. Shwom & Mindy Shwom